Are you the very best at follow-through?
Do you actively seek out problems to solve?
Do you have a knack for knowing how to partner with people?
If you answered all three questions with a strong yes , read on
Mega we care is looking for a candidate who will join our team as QA Manager - Document Control.
The key task of QA manager will be
- To ensure that the documentation system to support cGMP activities are maintained.
(eg: SOPs, Corrective and Preventive action, Complaint investigation, Non conforming report, Recall, Change control, Deviation, Vendor approval, etc)
- Heading the Internal Quality and GMP audit team
- Management and control of documents related to manufacturing and packing of products and final release for sale.
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria
- Bachelor/Master degree in Pharmacy
- Practical Experience of at least 5 years in a QA environment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Practical experience with manufacturing of solid dose pharmaceutical products.
- Good understanding of GMPs within a global environment
- Fair communication in english.
- Nationality - Thai
- Location : Bangpoo Industrial Estate, Samutprakarn.
- We care for the CUSTOMER -the doctor, the retailer & YOU.
- We Care for “Human Wellness”; our first objective is to help people stay healthy.
- Our values are based on Truth, Trust, Respect and Freedom.
- Our Way of life provides a learning environment wherein you change before you are forced to and help to build a Company that will live beyond each of us.
- We create value by marketing and selling medicines in developing countries.
With two world class manufacturing facilities in Thailand and one in Australia, Mega operates over 20 countries employing 3600 colleagues.
At Mega you will drive your future and the future of this Company.